Renault Kwid Service
When it is time to have your Renault Kwid Serviced you want a team of experts who have been trained to provide the best technical and maintenance service possible. This is where our Team or Renault Service Centre technicians step in! Not only have they been trained to specifically work on your Renault vehicle, but they also undergo additional training to ensure that their maintenance and vehicle service expertise is second to none. This means that when your Service Your Renault Kwid it will always be in the best hands possible!
Why Have Your Renault Kwid Serviced?
No matter if you still have a Renault Kwid Service Plan or not, we offer you the best possible opportunity to ensure your vehicle retains as much of its value as possible for a longer period while also remaining in the best running condition. The optimal running condition of your Kwid is important as it ensures the continual safety of you and your passengers and the ongoing reliability of your vehicle. There are two types of Renault Kwid Service Options, both of which are directly tied to the Renault Kwid Service Schedule which is found in your owners manual. These Kwid Service Options are as follows:
The Minor Renault Kwid Service
A Minor Renault Kwid Service is an important part of the vehicles maintenance schedule in which out technicians take a look at, check and monitor or update the following items:
- Engine oil and the oil filter replacement
- Brake and clutch fluid replacement
- Cabin air pollen filter replacement
- An Approved Fuel Additive might be added, but only if needed
- Possible vehicle Software or Firmware updates will be undertaken if necessary
Please note that all onboard computer diagnostic checks and a service reset will be done to your vehicle once the service is complete and before the vehicle is handed back to you.
The Major Renault Kwid Service
During a Major Renault Kwid Service, we will take a more detailed look at your vehicle and will check and replace/update all of the following items. Any additional work or costs (if needed) will be discussed with you before any work is undertaken. Our technicians will undertake the following actions during a Major Renault Kwid Service:
- Check the air conditioning and heater systems
- Check the condition of the battery
- Check the brake lines, hoses, and connections
- Check the brake pads, callipers, and discs
- Check the engine cooling system
- Check the driveshaft and CV boots
- Check the exhaust system
- Check the front suspension and the vehicles ball joints
- Check the fuel filter, fuel lines, hoses, and all fuel connections
- Check the fuel tank air filter system
- Check the transmission
- Check the parking brake
- Check the steering gear rack, linkage and boots
- Check the vapour hoses and fuel filler cap
Reanult Kwid Service Costs
The Renault Kwid Service Costs are dependant on the type of service your vehicle receives along with the cost of any additional repairs or parts replacements which might be needed. We will, however, always discuss any of these Kwid Service and Maintenance Costs with you beforehand. At no point will there ever be any unexpected costs incurred by you. We will always clear any additional work needed on your vehicle (if any) with you beforehand. We will always also offer you a full explanation of why this work would be needed. No unnecessary repairs, replacements or maintenance work will ever be undertaken during any Renault Kwid Service at Group1.
Book Your Renault Kwid Service
To book your Renault Kwid Service at either one of our Renault Service Centres in Gauteng or the Western Cape, please use the booking form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us to make a telephonic booking at The Glen or Stellenbosch Service Centres.